Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 378

I would normally take a Tuesday night off, but tonight my son showed an interest in going for a cycle ride :-)

I took the SPD pedals off the Dawes and lowered the saddle to his height and we cycled to Lacock (No cycleway this time as I was on the Merida)

We cycled out of Chippenham on the A4 then turned towards Patterdown and Showell then cut through Lackham College to Lacock

We cycled through Lacock village then up Bowden Hill (We stopped at the Rising Sun (Pub) for a quick drink). At Sandy Lane I turned back to Chippenham and home, Sonny Jim continued to his friends at Bromham.

The Cycle computer had my ride as 13.13 miles in 51 minutes with an average speed of 15.3 mph

The RunGPS plot can be found here...

I now only need to do 10.79 miles to have done 1000 miles in April!

No comments: