Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 358

Set of at 6:10 on my first 25 mile ride of the day, I had no clean cycling trousers so ventured out in cycle shorts, t- shirt and wind proof top. Amazingly I was actualy quite comfortable!

There was quite a nice tail wind for the first part of the ride, unfortunately the head wind on the home stretch was very tough.

The cycle computer had the ride as 25.81 miles in 1 hour 31 minutes with an average speed of 16.9 mph.

The RunGPS plot can be found here...

The second 25 mile ride of the day began at 4:30, again the tail wind at the start of the ride was amazing, at one point I found myself plodding along at 30mph on a straight, level bit of road :-)

The weather was much warmer and sunnier than the morning and I found the ride very enjoyable.

The cycle computer had the ride as 25.71 miles in 1 hour 30 minutes with an average speed of 17.1 mph.

The RunGPS plot can be found here...

Ohhhhh I have now done over 6000 miles since day 1!!!!! (I think that might actualy be a long way!)

That is more than London to San Francisco (5379.5 miles)
More than London to Hong Kong (5989.9 miles)
But less than London to Singapore (6732.3 miles)

No comments: