Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 373

Got home, got changed then went for a nice 20 mile ride :-)
When I got back home I fitted the roof bars and cycle carrier on the car in preparation for tomorrows drive to Wales via work :-)

I did a trial fit of the Merida to the bars and everything seamed very tall but very sturdy :-)

I then fed myself....

Then I set about cleaning and oiling the bike in preparation for the weekend. (I am hoping that it would stay clean after the Tuesday clean but yesterdays fog got it damp and dirty again - Besides Dave was already having a go about the chain...now it blings again!)

After all of that I set about packing the bike bits I need for the weekend....

Tonights ride was 21.30 miles in 1 hour 9 minutes with an average speed of 18.4 mph.

The RunGPS plot can be found here...

I am 163.79 miles off of doing 1000 miles this month!

No comments: