Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 372

Part 1...

Got up at 5:45 am, out on the bike at just gone 6am

There was no wind but it was a little foggy and cold. It felt like I was cycling through treacle! very hard work!

The cycle computer had the ride as 25.79 miles in 1 hour 36 with an average speed of 16 mph

The RunGPS plot can be found here...

Part 2...

Stopped work at 5pm and prepared a BBQ for 6pm, made some home made burgers and some pork kebabs :-)

After eating I got changed then set of on my 'normal 25' at 6:45pm, The ride was definately a lot easier tonight than it was this morning...even with a tummy full of food!!!!

The cycle computer had the ride as 25.68 miles in 1 hour 28 minutes with an average speed of 17.4 mph, I actually did a massive 44 mph down Bencroft Hill :-)

The RunGPS plot of the ride can be found here...

When I got home I had to do the washing and tidying up from tea :-(

I stumbled across some really interesting old (1955) cycling video's today :-)

They are worth a watch even if you dont like cycling....I am starting to wonder what improvements modern life brings???? 1955 looks a lot nicer than 2009! (Although I would still want Computers,MP3's and the Internet!)



1 comment:

DaveTheA said...

What a fantastic find that video is ... and I'm not in it!