Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 73

Worked from Home again today ;-)

Went for cycle ride at 5pm, Headed of towards Corsham, Five Ways and Atworth returning back over Gastard Hill. Total of 18.1 miles with the last half in the rain ;-(

I am having a bad week.....When I was cycling out of Corsham I heard a metallic ping, I stopped looked over the back wheel and everything seemed ok, when I set of I noticed the back wheel has buckled slightly (About 2cm). I think it will be OK for tomorrows ride - but I will get a straightend on Monday.

Apart from the wheel the ride was good.

I noticed Marian has name her bike Beryl.......It seems like a nice idea so officially the Dawes is going to be know as Diana..... Diana Dawes ;-)

And the Mountain Bike is going to be called Walter.......Its a Raleigh ;-)

No comments: