Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day 50

WFH day ;-)

Had some ibuprofen after breky. My knees are starting to feel a little more 'normal' now, I think I overdid it a little at the weekend ;-)

I will still rest up this week and over the weekend, but may venture out next week. I missed going out on the bike today ;-(

I fitted the wireless cycle computer to the bike this evening.

Wifey had ordered some cycle network books from sustrans that turned up today, It will be good to scope out the cycle network without having to be there!

I insured the bike today as well, included is personal indemnity insurance, theft and accidental damage.

Cant wait to get back out on the bike.........Day 1 of self imposed non-bike :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who did you get insurance with john?
we have some but it doesn't quite cover us the way we want.
hope the wrists and knees recover well!!

John Berry said...

I ended up going with ETA at http://www.eta.co.uk/insurance/cycle

The do not enforce Sold Secure locks for bikes less than £500 in value.

They also worked out cheaper than cycleguard (Who do enforce Sold Secure)

The Knees are already feeling much better (I recon by the end of the weekend they will be back to normal), I don think my hand will be right though ;-(...So I will just pad it up and try and get on the bike again next week ;-)