Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 57

Today was a WFH day ;-)

I started work early and hardly moved all day. Not conducive to exercise!

I stopped and took dog for a walk at just before 5 to try and warm up a little.

The clouds started again! so I opted for a shorter 10 mile ride on the mountain bike...
I cycled from Chippenham to Black Dog Halt and back along the Chippenham, Calne cycle way.

Considering I found it difficult to actually get going once I was on the bike I thoroughly enjoyed it again I did the 10 miles in just over 40 minutes ;-)

I intend to do another shortish ride tomorrow then go out for a longer ride on Saturday, I am looking forward to trying out the 40 mile off road I have found ;-) Route here...

My hand started to feel a bit achy again on the mountain bike....It is definitely the MB grips.. I think I have remedied it by taping a pair of socks folded up to the hand grips ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what happened to my black leg warmers daddy?