Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 49

Wireless cycle computer and heart rate monitor arrived today ;-) I should now be able to see the amount of effort I am putting in!

But today is Day Off!!!!!!

Playing computer games ;-)

I have been reading a bit more about handlebar palsy , I have currently been ignoring it, hoping it will go away, All advice is to stop until the ulnar nerve inflammation stops, then do some specific exercises to strengthen the wrist/hand joints.

My exercise over the weekend has also cause my knees to ache again this is probably down to patellofemoral syndrome Again the treatment advice is to stop, rest and do specific exercises to strengthen the patellofemoral joint.

I have decided that if I continue without stopping I am going to break something, I am enjoying the cycling and I don't want the current annoying aches to turn into real pain, So I am going to stay of the bicycles for a couple of weeks to help my aching joints recover.

No comments: