Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 56

It was very...no VERY sunny all day today, I was desperately looking forward to getting home and going out on the bike.

When I got home and got changed the moment I walked out of the door the sun went in and the clouds came out ;-(

Still I went for a really nice ride 16 miles in 1 hour and 4 mins ;-) My knees didn't ache and my hand isn't numb. I did not push myself and I was enjoying the ride ;-) gmap of route here

Again I cycled down a route that I did many times as a teenager, the hills seamed bigger and longer then than they actually are.

I am happy I had a little break, I am just hoping now that the sun comes back out so I can go for a nice ride at the weekend ;-)

Wifey bought me another water bottle today and I fitted a second bottle bracket to the bike :-) I will not go thirsty again!

I forgot to mention that I bought a pair of SPD-SL peddles and shoes at the weekend (Expecting them to arrive at the shop this week :-) Everything I have read and the people I have spoken to all say that 'proper' cycle shoes will make a big difference.

I am now re-building the game server........Its like watching paint dry.............

No comments: