Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 67 (Saturday)

Got up later than normal! Porridge for breky and took Rosie for walk.

Has Pasta salad for lunch, Then went for a cycle ride, my internal pigeon sense noted the wind direction was from the north so decided against heading south (The return would have been into wind)

So I headed of to the north, Calne, Avebury, Wroughton, Malmesbury, Chippenham a total of 46 miles. Unfortunately my pigeon sense is not as strong as spider sense and the wind direction was South South West so my return was into head wind ;-(

There was a very strong police presence in Avebury due to the summer solstice. Quite sad really - The only day people want to go there and they cant!

Ohhh I actually did 41 mph going down the hill into Wroughton ;-)

Wifey took a picture of my return.



The SPD pedals and shoes were fantastic, I really did notice a difference!

I am planning on doing the Chew Magna ride tomorrow ;-)

No comments: