Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 34

Today was a swimming day, And we actually went swimming!

I managed a fare few lengths of breast stroke. Although my technique is complete pants! and I actually do breast stroke faster without moving my legs at all!

Ohhh the bike turned up today! The tyres are skinny and bald!
Its really....no REALLY light... And even the chain has bling!

Heres some photies ....;-) All photies of my cheesy grin have been removed!


Picture of the BOX (Saddo aren't I?)







The Well packed Bike (Not sure about the Bald Tyres!)











Un-Boxed... ;-)








Plan is to put it together tomorrow evening, So its all been put back in the box ;-( (Wifey does not think me putting bike together at 10pm after cider is a good idea???)

The batteryless LED lights have also arrived today. So will be fitting them to the Mountain Bike tomorrow as well

Darn I am looking forward to Wednesday ride ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet your first thoughts ...

'New toy, new toy' :D

Good to see your doing so well, send my love to Joy :) oh and slap Nathan if you see him ;)

Anonymous said...

John,

Well done; I am concerned that you have not got a clue about bike setup. I will advise, call if you are interested. I would like to go for a ride with you maybe next week or the week after, how about it?

DaveTheA

John Berry said...

Hmmmm not got a clue!!!!!! A ride out next week would be very good ;-)