Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 24

Drove to work today, I was tired and the ground was wet when I got up. (Any excuse!)

Swimming was abandoned today as wifey had headache, and was tired.

I took the opportunity to go for a bike ride ;-)
Did ...11.63 miles (According to Trackme), 13 miles (According to gmap) and 13.4 miles according to Phsyco Computer. So we must assume I did 13 miles. In fairness to Trackme the GPS does not always upload plots and the distance is straight lined between plots.

Some more interesting Cycle computer stats for today's ride.
Maximum speed 30.5 Mph.
Average Speed 11.5 Mph
Ride Time 1:09:34

So all in all a successful result for the Phsyco computer ;-)

I can now do the complete round trip without stopping ;-) The hills are no longer impassable and I find other people cycling to slow ;-)

My knees no longer ache and I don't think I am putting so much weight on my hands and wrists.

No comments: