Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 33 (Sunday)

Today was a good day, although I sorta feel guilty as I promised Joy I would take today off.
But wifey had already planned an outing with the kiddies, and I had a nice 2 hour window of opportunity ;-)

I went for the 20 ish mile Chippenham, Calne, Lyneham,Dauntesy, Chippenham ride and did really well (I had a strong head wind until Dauntsey) but still managed to do an average speed of 13mph

I got back home and started servicing the Motorbike. (MOT needed soon ;-()

I am looking forward to new bike, and books........

Ohhhh Just surfing around the net and came across this http://www.doitforcharity.com/cycling-training-guide.aspx
Looks like Joy may be right! I am NOT however going to stop now and start next January! I think If I continue what I have started but include the rest periods I will be much stronger (And lighter)

No comments: