Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day 18 (Saturday)

Got up 7:30 ish and had raisin bread toast

Went for a lovely walk at WestWood and took loads of picies of Blue Bells ;-) before most people even realise its daytime...



Got back home at 11:30 and hat 2 ham salad rolls.

Set of at 12:30 on the Chippenham - Calne - Lyneham - Dauntsey - Chippenham route
20 Miles...My left knee started hurting about half way ;-(

Trackme threw a hissy fit and had me cycling in Spain at about 361mph...
Where in fact I did 10 mph and arrived back home at 14:30, It was a lot more tiring than last week but, there was a noticeable wind this week. On a plus I did not feel the need to stop for hills ;-)

The current plan is for me to cycle to WestBay in July meet wifey camp overnight go fishing on Sunday, Load tent and bike on car and drive back home on the Sunday. The planed route is here

So this is now my current objective...

On the real time GPS tracking front I have started looking at GPSGate I have already bought a license and am in the process of installing a GPSGate Server. So trackme may be abandoned in favour of it ;-)

No comments: