Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day 26 (Sunday)

Got up earlyish,

Had a bowl of 'Fruit n Fibre' , then went for doggy walk at WestWood ,took loads more piccies of Blue Bells ;-) (I will upload them to my website here)



After walkie's, I strimmed the patio,the edge of the lawn, cut the grass, then raked it up.
Then I managed to do the Chippenham, Calne, Lyneham, Dauntsey, Chippenham ride. (23 miles - According to Pshyco computer, 22.5 - Trackme - Day26)

I ran out of water at Sutton Benger so called in at a friends house and topped up with nice cold ice cold water, And sank a can of cold ginger beer ;-) Even with the 10 minute stop I still did the 23 miles in 2hrs 9 Min. According to the cycle computer it was 1hr 53 Min ride time.
Avg Speed 12 Mph
Max Speed 31 Mph
and 1555 Kcal (Whatever that means??????)

I think I have finally sorted trackme. I have reset my phone and installed a 3rd party WM6.1 rom.

Had a fab BBQ with my home-made Burgers and some newly invented by me home made Kebabs.



Diced some pork and soaked it in cider for 3-4 hours,
Skewered it and separated with sliced onion and cored sliced apple.
Drizzled with runny honey
seasoned with salt n pepper.

No comments: