Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day 16

Thursday is wifeys night out. So ate dinner before going out.

I was starting to find Lacock a little to 'normal' so I changed route to Calne and back.
I cycled there on road and back on cycle way.....I was really pleased with how it went. The hills were there and hard work but I did not have to stop on them at all....I am actually a lot stronger and fitter I feel it already.

The journey back from Calne was FUN....The track was muddy and full of puddles. I got absolutely filthy.

Trackme lost quite a few plots and had the journey at 10.4 miles, I did an accurate plot on gmaps and it came out at 11.4 miles (I can quibble over a mile at the moment because every one counts!)

I think this may be my new trek... It has a lot more hills and is a little bit further.

Well Today was a good day ;-)

No comments: