Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 22

Today was a WFH day (Work From Home)
Up at 7 and worked right through till 5.... Then went for a lovely ride Chippenham, DerryHill, Sandy Lane, Naish Hill, Lacock, Then round Lacock and back half way up Bowden Hill then returned home down the cycle way. gmap has it at 13 miles...It was really nice in the sun :-)

Got back..made some burgers. lit BBQ and had a really nice evening , had a couple of ciders, couple of BBQ Cumberland sausages and a couple of home made BBQ burgers ;-)

I have raised the saddle up another inch - I think my legs were still a little to bent and my left knee ached a little. See how it goes tomorrow ;-)

Ohhh just worked out I have cycled about 222 miles in 22 days (incl swimming days excl swimming distance)

1 comment:

John Berry said...

My BBQ burgers.

1 large onion mashed in a mixer thing ;-)
1/2 pound beef mince
1 egg
1 oxo cube (crushed)
large glug of Worcester sauce

Mix it all together with hands.
Then form 4-6 round burger shaped things.. then cook on BBQ ;-)