Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day 19 (Sunday)

Went for a long walk on the cycleway between Chippenham and Calne

My right hand had gone numb again from yesterdays cycle so went to Halfords and bought some gloves and a dayglow top ;-)


Tried out GpsGate on the walk and it didn't work ;-( (I had been creating and deleting users and I had the phone set up with a non existent user ;-(

Corrected the user and set it of when I went for cycle ride. and it stopped plotting about half a mile from home ;-(

I did well today I rode an extended Chippenham, Calne, Lyneham, Dauntsey , Chippenham route (22 Miles) as can be seen here

It actually helped that it was chucking down with rain on the whole journey.

Now I am cooking some cider boiled honey roast ham ;-) (I am in charge of cooking tonight)

Ohhh I have decided to continue using TrackMe but I will use GpsGate as the GPS source and get the TrackMe client to use the Virtual Comm port created by GpsGate. Ultimately I like the GpsGate GPS tools but I prefer the TrackMe Client and Server.

1 comment:

John Berry said...

My Cider Honey roast ham recipe...

Place ham in large pan and marinade overnight in cider, 2 bay leaves and 10-12 peppercorns.

Boil for 30 mins per 500g

When Boiled remove skin and score.

Place in baking tray

Add cloves at score intersections and drizzle with Honey. Bake in Oven at 140 for 20-30 mins.