Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 403 (Saturday)

Woke up and got up early, had porridge for breaky, went for a haircut.

Took some very un-recyclable stuff to the the household recycling centre (I always feel bad when it comes to taking stuff that will end up in a landfill site)

We carried straight on from the recycle centre to Morgans Hill and took Rosie (dog) for a walk, the sun was already up and it was lovely and warm :-)

When we got back from the walk we had lunch and I set of on a cycle ride...I was trying to plan a ride that would take me to Westbury White Horse and Longleat...But I couldn't get the mileage down to 50 so I ended up planning a route to Westbury only :-(

I ended up cycling to Lacock,Melksham,Steeple Ashton then Bratton

I cycle up to the top of the hill...

Then down the other side into Westbury

I then headed along the Bratton Road to Devizes then straight back to Chippenham.

The cycle computer had the ride as 44.74 miles in 2 hours 49 minutes with an average speed of 15.9 mph

The RunGPS plot can be found here...

No comments: