Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 381

It would have been so easy not to have gone for a ride tonight!

The evening was overcast and a little dark (Like going back in time a couple of months to the dark ages of winter), I gave myself a mental kick up the backside and got changed - eventually setting of at 7pm.

It was the same as always when I feel a little lazy and lethargic, the thought of going out is the hurdle, once I was on the bike and pedaling, a smile appears and I wonder what all the mental drama was about!

I was even contemplating extending the ride, but the light was not good so I ended up doing my normal 20!

The cycle computer had the ride as 21.31 miles with an average speed of 18.2 mph in 1 hour 10 minutes.

The RunGPS plot can be found here...

Wifey contacted the local news paper (Gazzette & Herald) and they are going to put me and JOGLE in the paper next week, with a photo!!!! (I am actually quite Nervous about it)

And finally, even if you don't like cycling you can't fail to be impressed by Lance Armstrong in this video...

No comments: