Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 292 (Sunday)

Had a very busy morning, managed to get out on the bike at about 2 pm.

I fancied cycling somewhere a bit different so I headed towards Calne then instead of going towards Avebury or on to Lyneham I turned right towards Bushton - Right in to a 24 mph wind (Gusting to 36), I slogged along averaging about 10 mph!!! at Wooton Basset I followed the signposted cycle route towards Chippenham.....with the wind behind me :-) Now that was fun!

Todays route can be found here....

The cycle computer shows...30.47 miles in 2 hours 12 minutes with an average speed of 13.7 mph, Lyneham Met office showed 24 mph ENE Gusting to 36 mph with a temperature of 1.4 Deg C (However I was working so hard I didn't notice!!!!)

Did just notice a flaw in the Calorie Calculator, It doesn't take into account Hills and Wind speed, I am completely knackered, but because the average speed was only 13.7 mph it thinks I was out for a Sunday ride.....ummmmmm I suppose I was, however I was working very hard!

No comments: