Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 316

Worked from home today :-)
Got up early and took Rosie (Dog) for a walk...and I dont care what people say spring has sprung!

Even the first wild primrose was in flower...

After the nice fresh early morning walk I settled down and did some work :-(

At 11:30 I set of on a bike ride, stopping at Peddlers in Calne to pick up and fit the new mudguards on the Dawes. I eventually continued on for my 'Normal 25' ish.

On the ride I tried out and eventualy bought some new phone tracking/training /navigation software called 'RunGPS' that actualy seems to work! (Although battery life may become an issue!)

The cycle computer had today's ride as...25.96 miles with an average speed of 14.3 mph.

I have updated the blog with a realtime tracker from rungps, hopefully it will show where I am in realtime when I am out on the bike.

No comments: