Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 295

Got up early o'clock to go to work, scraped ice of the car drove slowly down the ice packed road, sliding down the hill towards the main road under only the weight of the car - thinking ohh its a side road the main road will be better, it wasn't. I thought its a local town road it will be better on the dual carriage way, it wasn't!, I got to the A429 and it was still to dangerous so I turned around and went on home! Total distance about 10 miles in about 50 minutes!

I got very engrossed in work and eventually stopped as about 6pm.

I decided to do another distance session instead of time (I think this may well be what I do in future - It stops the clock watching!)

I did a 1 mile warm up, then 13 miles of as fast as I could followed by a final mile of easy cool down.

Total distance 15 miles in 39 minutes, 22.8 mph avg speed

Harder work today, I wound the pressure up on the back wheel a little (The trainer is already set to maximum load)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice, you can stop clock watching and start watching the odometer instead ;o)