Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 317

Wifey bought me loads of goodies today from the lidl cycle stuff sale :-)

When I got home I had tea then got changed into new shorts,top and socks and did 20 miles on the turbo trainer :-)

The session was 1 mile easy spin, 18 miles of high gear high cadence followed by 1 mile of easy spin.

After getting showered and changed I brought the Dawes indoors and fitted it to the turbo trainer, I adjusted the cable on the rear dérailleur (Since fitting the new chain the gears started jumping - not like last time where the chain was jumping over worn teeth, this was just out of adjustment), after adjusting the gears I removed the handlebar bag bracket and fitted a seat mounted bag and tool kit.

The cycle computer had today's session as 20 miles in 53 minutes with and average speed of 22.3 mph

No comments: