Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 298 (Saturday)

Today was far to dangerous to go out on the road on the bike.

The minor roads were frozen the main roads still had ice down the edges!

We took Rosie for a nice walk in the frozen snow in the morning.

Then walked into town to do some essential shopping and have lunch ;-), when we got back I cleared the paths around the house from snow/slush/ice, I then spent the afternoon in front of the computer.

After cooking and eating the evening meal, I descided to do a 20 mile Turbo Session. I set the fan going, twisted the computer display round and had an Iron Maiden video going.

I did a 1 mile warm up, blated along for 18 miles then a 1 mile cool down.

The cycle computer had the ride as 20 miles in 53 minutes with an average speed of 22.3 mph

No comments: