Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 278 (Sunday)

Up early'ish and straight out to service son's car, it went really quite well, he did attempt to do most of it, with me offering advice and explaining what and why we were doing.

After the service we had brunch then I went straight out on the Dawes and the 'normal 25'

I did the 25.62 miles in 1 hour 48 minutes with an average speed of 14.2 mph, the home leg from Lyneham was quite tough with a harsh headwind.

On return home the Dawes had yet another wash and re-oil.

I am now in the process of cooking Roast Pork for tea, I have also made a 'healthy' egg custard for pudding :-)

Ohhps....Got today as Saturday...Thanks to Dave I have now corrected it :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why does this say Saturday when it's Sunday?

Oh, I never went out on my bike!! Went for a walk with wifey for an hour.

Hope that Merida is sparkling!

;-)