Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 262

Ohhh felt much better today, so when I got up I put the cycling gear straight on and had some nice cereal for breakfast.

I finally made it out on the bike at about 10:30 and set of on my reverse 25 :-) (Route here...)
It was a really good ride and a gnats warmer than it has been of late! Lyneham had the Temperature at 0.2 Deg and a mighty 1.2 when I got back home :-)

The cycle computer had today's ride as 25.69 miles in 1 hour 45 min and an average speed of 14.5 mph.

Yesterday I tried out the 9 volt battery USB charger that I made on new years eve, and it works a treat, I finally have a reliable power solution for the phone on JOGLE :-) and it only cost 99p to make :-) I didnt use a case/box at all I glued the battery socket to the USB socket :-)



I then spent the afternoon chopping up logs with the chainsaw and then went shopping with wifey.

No comments: