Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 341 (Sunday)

Got up and did normal Sunday house tidy chores :-(

I decided that I would fold up and put away the turbo trainer, I am happy enough cycling the cycle paths in the evenings now, if the weather makes a sudden turn for the Arctic again I can always get it all out again.

At 10:30 I headed out on the Merida towards Wootton Bassett, The long way round - But not quite as long as last week (!8 miles). Once at the mother in law's I got fed :-) Then set about finishing off painting the garden fence (The inside this time)

At about 3pm I set of back home indirectly (18 miles again)

The cycle computer had today's ride as 37.17 miles in 2hrs 8 mins with an average speed of 16.8 mph.

The RunGPS plot of the ride can be found here...

Ohhh today was the first ride of the year with shorts and short sleeve cycle shirt and no gloves,woolie hat, over shoes or any other warming thingumny :-)

No comments: