Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 335

What a fantastic sunny day:-) I got home reasonably early and in day light! In a fit of madness I thought it would be a good idea to go out for a cycle ride!

I got changed and got the Merida out and set of on the old 20 mile Lyneham ride at about 20 past 6.

By the time I got to Lyneham it was starting to get dark, at Dauntsey it was full on dark, now this isn't really a problem apart from my bike lights are for me to be seen not for me to see by! and cars appear NOT to dip there lights for an on coming bicycle so you keep getting "blinded by the lights" as that crap old song says.

Saying that I recorded amongst the fastest time for the ride (18 mph) and felt really good for my efforts, needless to say I wont be venturing out for an evening ride until the clock's change to BST.

The cycle computer had the ride as..21.32 miles in 1 hour 10 minutes with an average speed of 18 mph

Tonight's ride can be seen here...

No comments: