Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day9

Today was tough ;-(

went for normal walk to flo's and back at lunchtime.

I always feel physically tired after riding the motorbike to work, And I like to get out on the bicycle before having food. But Thursday is wifeys night out so got in from work and had to eat straight away (We like to sit down as a family), so didn't get out until 7pm, I thought i'd just do the ride to Lacock and back...but I got to the foot of Naish Hill and thought "I wonder if that's a steep as Bowden Hill?"...Well after scaling its very steep face the answer is....Its steeper! But I made it up it..All be it in 10 foot bursts....with a stop of a second or two to get my breath back..

So my legs are aching, my arms are aching and I'm knackered.
But I feel good...it would have been all so easy to not bother tonight....

For today's rout click here dont forget to select "Day9"

No comments: