Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 14

Today I was in Stevenage. It was good apart from the 3hour plus journey to get there.

When I got back home I had my first dilema, what does one wear to go cycling in the rain? wearing shorts did not seam sensible, but neither did jeans!.

I opted for shorts, t shirt and light rain coat and set of on the 10 mile Laycock route unfortunately the cloud cover stopped the GPS from picking up the satellites so NO trackme ;-(

After setting off I noticed the front tyre had gone down and was almost flat, I didn't want to turn around and give up so I pressed on. I did the 10 miles with a load of drag from the front tyre and when I got back I felt I could do it all again.

I got back and was soaked....but all in all I felt good.

I have uploaded all of the photies taken on the bike cam here (Under Bike_Cam) although they look a bit sad (Pictures of paths n roads) I think it will be good to do and link with the GPS when we do the ride.

No comments: