Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day11 (Saturday)

Today was a Good day ;-)

Went for a lovely 2 mile walk in Westwood (Took loads of photies of Blue Bells)

Got back and fixed the bike.
The tyres from daughters bike were 26 X 2.05 and the ones that came of the bike were 26 * 1.95, the rear axle shaft was bent AND the wheel was slightly to far to one side.

I replaced the shaft from the buckled wheel, Swapped front and rear tyres over (Back to the originals tyres) and sorted it so it ran centrally in the frame.

I did the 20 mile ride ;-) And I was OK, In fact so OK that I made up a camera mounting bracket for the bike ;-)


Only issue is my left knee started aching about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way round but I'm sure it just needs more exercise.

So I have done the 20 miles way ahead of my expectation.

I have now made some nice lean home made burgers and am about to sit in the garden with a nice cold cider and a BBQ ;-)

Don't forget trackme and Day11

Couldnt help but smile thinking about Lisa when I whent past Calne and Lyneham

No comments: